Beginners Guidebook To Using Windows 10
This is the complete guide to using, understanding and installing Windows 10 for beginners. Learn how to do everything you want on your computer from installing windows to using the new start menu to using the new Windows Edge Browser it’s all here for you to read.
Please Understand That By Buying This Book You Will Be Getting Regular Updates – This book is not yet finished in the sense I will continue to update and add chapters as I continue to help readers learn more about using Windows 10.
This is the complete guide to using, understanding and installing Windows 10 for beginners. This book is for the beginner who wants to learn about Windows 10 or for people who want to learn more about the features of Windows 10. I wrote this book as a guide to help people with very little technical knowledge. I think everyone no matter what your skill level should know how to use Windows 10 since it’s here to stay and Microsoft shows no intentions of ever creating a Windows 11. Knowing Windows 10 is going to be a life skill like just like using your smartphone. I hope to really help everyone become a better user of Windows 10 and make using this operating system a fun, easy and enjoyable process.
I picked Leanpub for a few reasons.
- it is a great platform for technical books and digital purchases.
- Unlike Amazon and other platforms, I like how someone can pay what they want for the book.
- The ease of being able to update the book is MUCH easier than Amazon and other platforms.
- The book gets released in the following formats: PDF, MOBI and EPUB. Get one, get them all. And get updates as they come out.
- This book is written and updated transparently and publicly so you can follow along, download updates, and provide feedback as it is updated.
- We wrote this book ourselves and there’s no publishing company to get in the way.
- Because it’s electronic, not paper, we can and will keep it up to date regularly going forward and save the environment.